MEMBERSHIP RATES AND SERVICES
All rates exclude any applicable taxes and/or government fees.
All fees must be paid by check or credit card prior to the applicable period.
All services and benefits are subject to the most current Membership Agreement.
Six Month Membership
Monthly Fee $600 for Six Months; or, $2,500 Up Front Flat Fee ($1,100 Discount if Membership Fee Paid In Full at Start of Membership)
Member plus three (3) guest access to Rafi Lounge
Reservations must be made in advance, any additional guests subject to Rafi Lounge approval in each instance,
minimum order charges may apply Two (2) hour reservation
$250 per hour office space/conference reservation ($500/hr regular rate)
Access to Rafi Lounge classes and open events
All membership levels exclude closed and/or private events and parking. All services, valet, and reservations subject to availability. Members must be present with each guest prior to guest access. Guests not permitted access to classes and special events, except as approved on a case by case basis in Rafi Lounge sole discretion.
By entering the premises operated by and/or in connection with Rafi Lounge, I hereby agree to comply with all rules and regulations set forth herein, by Rafi Lounge, or by its management. As used herein, the term “Lounge” shall mean the premises, including all common areas, parking structures, and facilities operated and/or controlled by Rafi Lounge. All other capitalized terms used herein shall have the same definition and meaning as set forth under the Membership Agreement and/or Guest Agreement and Release (as applicable). The Club reserves the right to amend, remove, or add to these House Rules at any time in its sole discretion.
1. Registration. Each person must check in and present photographic identification to the reception person, security, and/or host each time they enter the Lounge. All members and guests must respect nearby residents/tenants and remain quiet when entering or leaving the Lounge.
2. Guests. Guests may only use and enter the Lounge when accompanied by an active member. Guests must register with reception each time they use or enter the Lounge. The Club reserves the right to limit the number of guests a member may bring to use the Lounge. Members of the Club are legally responsible for the appropriateness of the attire and conduct of their guests. Members who fail to register their guests are subject to fines, suspension, or expulsion from the Lounge, Club, and/or as members. Members will ensure their guests follow the house rules at all times.
3. Children. The Lounge is 21+ only. No one under the age of twenty-one years old is allowed in the Lounge.
4. Animals. No animals will be allowed into the Lounge except for legally recognized and certified service animals, but not including emotional support animals.
5. Reservations. Tables, offices, classes, conference rooms, and other Club and/or Lounge amenities, services, and facilities may be reserved by members, subject at all times to availability, capacity, and Membership Level. Other limitations may apply in the Club’s sole discretion.
6. Attire. All participants entering the Lounge must wear proper attire. The Lounge fosters a non-corporate atmosphere. To preserve this casual environment, individuals should refrain from corporate attire at the Lounge.
8. No Press/Enforcement. The Lounge has a strict no press or law enforcement policy without the prior written consent of the Club. Members and guests will be held accountable if they bring any reporter, blogger, or law enforcement officer to the Lounge without notifying the Club of such person. For complete clarity, the Club does not discriminate against such individuals; however, Club management must be made aware of their presence prior to entry so as to maintain the privacy of other members.
9. Smoking. All members and guests shall follow the Club’s smoking policy, as may be amended from time to time, and at all times comply with all applicable no-smoking federal, state, and local laws, rules, regulations, and ordinances. Smoking shall include, but is not limited to, cigarettes, tobacco, cigars, pipes, e-cigarettes, and vapes. No smoking is allowed inside any Club structure (such as conference rooms) at any time. The Club reserves the right to prohibit or limit smoking in any area of the Lounge at any time in its sole and absolute discretion. The Club reserves the right to designate certain outdoor areas of the Lounge as smoking areas and to change such areas at any time; however, members and guests are requested to respect the wishes of other members and guests with respect to smoking, and to refrain from smoking when requested to do so.
10. Illegal Substances/Items. No member or guest shall purchase, use, ingest, possess, sell or otherwise distribute illegal drugs or other substances, or attempt to do any of the same with any member or guest. No member or guest shall ask any Club staff for illegal drugs or other substances while in the Lounge, or in the immediate vicinity thereof. No member or guest shall purchase, sell, use or possess any object which is illegal or offensive while in the Lounge or in the immediate vicinity thereof. If any such substances and/or objects are found, they will be confiscated and the relevant member and/or guest will be removed from the Lounge, the membership in question will be terminated and, depending on the circumstances, law enforcement may be notified.
11. Damages. Each person entering the Lounge must pay for any damages caused by them, including damage to Club property, and members shall pay for any damages caused by the member’s guest.
12. Programs. From time to time, the Club may provide a venue for various events, seminars, classes, and other activities provided by outside third parties. These activities are provided as a service for the general interest and information of the individuals using the Lounge. The Club is not responsible for the contents of such services, activities, or damages and/or injuries resulting therefrom.
13. Behavior. Conduct by a member or guest that is prejudicial to the reputation or character of the Club may result in the expulsion of such member or guest. Such conduct may include inappropriate, violent, aggressive, or abusive behavior, or the communication of information concerning the Club affairs, members or their guests in the Lounge to the media, online, or to third parties. Any member or guest expelled from the Lounge shall remain liable for all costs, fees, and charges incurred. Any member or guest who willfully removes, damages, or destroys any Club, guest, or member property will be liable for such damages and costs and may be expelled, suspended, or terminated from membership and/or access to the Lounge. Every member and guest agrees to be bound to the rules and regulations of the Club and Lounge at all times. If Club determines that any member or guest conduct either inside or outside of the Lounge is contrary to the interests of the Club, the Club may with immediate effect expel the member and/or guest from the Lounge and/or suspend or terminate that member’s membership without having to provide any reason to such member or guest.
14. Use of Facilities. Use of any Club facility, location, class, or service (together, “Offering”) is done so entirely at the risk of the member and/or guest. Members and guests should not use any such Offering unless such member or guest is satisfied they are competent to do so in a safe and proper manner. When in the Lounge or using/partaking in an Offering, each member and guest shall take care to safeguard their own health and safety and that of other people. Such member or guest shall be solely responsible for any loss or injury caused to themselves, other people, or to the Club through unsafe or improper use of any Offering. This includes use while under the influence of alcohol, medication, or other substances.
15. Personal Property. All items brought to the Lounge are brought and left entirely at the risk of the member and/or guest. The Club, its employees, agents, and vendors/contractors shall not be liable to any member or guest for any loss, damage, or injury suffered by them or their property however caused. This is not intended to affect any mandatory rights under local law that cannot legally be restricted or excluded.
16. Interpretation of the House Rules. In the event of any dispute arising as to the meaning or interpretation of these rules, final decision shall be made by the Club in its sole and absolute discretion. Any legal dispute in connection herewith shall be resolved through confidential, binding arbitration in accordance with the applicable Membership Agreement, Guest Agreement and Release, or other applicable written contract between Club and the member or guest.
17. Amendments to the House Rules. The Club may change these rules from time to time by notification to member or guest including, but not limited to, posting updated rules at the Lounge, on the Club website, emailing member and/or guest of such changes, or providing member and/or guest with a copy of such changes.